This to teach this technique to those don’t have a Photoshop.
- Open MS word application
- copy your 1st image
- change the wrapping to move the image easily
- Go to image > Right button > Text wrapping > in front of the text> then move anywhere where you want
- Copy the 2nd image and past into 1st image.
- then change the text wrapping : 2nd image – Right Click > text wrapping > in-front of the text . if you can see the 2nd image and i already removed the original background on it.
- Select 2nd image > Double click > Recolor > Transparent color >