The Newspaper WordPress Theme installation file is Newspaper.zip. Please see the following sections for each method and watch our video tutorial on how to install the Newspaper Theme.
- Step 1 – Download the Newspaper files from here.
- Step 2 – On your local computer extract the ZIP folder called Newspaper-tf.
- Step 3 – Find the Newspaper.zip inside the extracted file
Step by step: How to install Newspaper 8 theme via WordPress admin panel:
- Step 1 – Go to Appearance > Themes
- Step 2 – Click Install Themes and click the Upload button.
- Step 3 – Browse to find the Newspaper.zip file on your computer and click Install Now
- Step 4 – Activate the newly installed theme by going to Appearance > Themes and clicking the Activate button.
- Step 5 – Now install the required plugins. Visual Composer plugin is required.
- Step 6 – Click on Install Button on each plugin and Activate them.
Finally, you will see that newspaper theme installed successfully then activate the theme.
- Visual Composer
Installed from the /plugins folder under the main theme package
- Revolution Slider
- tagDiv Social counter
- tagDiv Speed booster
- Mobile Theme
- WordPress SEO – SEO plugin
- WP Super Cache – caching plugin
- Contact form 7 – used to make contact forms
- WooCommerce – eCommerce solution
- bbPress – forum plugin
- BuddyPress- social network plugin
- Font Awesome 4 Menus- icon pack, supported in the theme menus
- Wp User Avatar – Change users avatars
- Jetpack – plugin with lots of features *it may slow down your site
Watch Video tutorial – Install the theme via WordPress admin
Install demos on WordPress dashboard –
before installation demos in wp
Now let’s install demo like this picture
After installed demos